- 7:00 a.m.
- Last Friday of each month
- Pella Municipal Airport at 501 W. 15th Street
Members are appointed by the Mayor, subject to City Council approval, for six-year terms.
|Rick Gritters||January 1, 2024|
|Matt Hutchinson||January 1, 2025|
|Trevor Nikkel||January 1, 2026|
|Jeff Bollard||January 1, 2027|
|Eric Recker||January 1, 2027|
|Joel Weiler||January 1, 2029|
|Ann Frost||January 1, 2029|
Powers & Duties
The Airport Committee consists of seven members, the majority of whom are citizens of the City and interested in serving in matters pertaining to the airport that is maintained by the City.
The following are the duties and responsibilities of the Airport Committee:
- Advise on the care, management, and control of all the airport grounds used for airport purposes, all structures, and all vehicles, tools and implements used about the airport grounds.
- Advise on budget planning and requirements necessary to support airport services, improvements and capital expenditures.
- Advise on improvements to the airport property.
- When requested by the Council this committee will consider, investigate, make findings on, report and make recommendations concerning, any special matter or question specified by the Council.