The library has one meeting room that may be booked in advance. A $25 deposit is required to reserve the meeting room. Recently renovated, the meeting room is approximately 25 by 25 feet, excluding the kitchenette and entryway. The maximum capacity of the room is 50 people. The meeting room features a speaking podium, conference table, whiteboard, and a digital projector with a drop-down screen. The kitchenette features a refrigerator, microwave, and coffeepot. Request a reservation through the Online Reservation System.
See the Pella Public Library meeting room policy and request form (PDF).
The library also has five study rooms. There are three small study rooms, appropriate for one or two people, and two larger study rooms appropriate for up to six people. Large study room 5 is the technology-enhanced Collaboration Room. The study rooms may be reserved in advance using the Online Reservation System.
- Study rooms are available for individuals and groups. Commercial use is prohibited.
- Study rooms are locked at all times. Users will check in at the Circulation Desk for access to the rooms. A library card or valid ID is needed to use the room and will be kept at the desk.
- Online reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance, and may be made up to one year in advance. A library card and an e-mail address are required for online reservations.
- Reservations will be held for 10 minutes after the beginning of the reservation. The reservation will be canceled after 10 minutes if the user(s) do not show up.
- Unreserved rooms will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Smaller groups may be asked to move to a smaller room to allow a larger group to use a larger room.
- There is no time limit on the use of study rooms, other than the hours of the library. There is no limit on the number of times a user can reserve a study room.
- Library-sponsored activities will be given priority in scheduling.