Enhancing quality of life through sustainable community resources and services.
The duties of the Community Services Board include but are not limited to:
- Advising the Mayor and City Council
- Assisting the Community Services staff on educational, recreational, and cultural programs
- Establishing rules and regulations for the maintenance of order in the Community Center, recreation facilities and parks.
- Promoting safety and enjoyment of the public in the Community Center and all recreation and parks facilities
- Advising on budget planning and requirements necessary to support any and all Community Services facilities, programs, improvements and capital expenditures.